Saturday, May 03, 2008

Share the name of your therapist


Better than TV silence, forgetful friend. Surreptitiously ask me to jog your memory - I'm completely forgettable inside myself ... It has its high points, however. I admire my handsome visage every time I encounter a mirror and devise new mnemonic devices out of the small talk of eyes and noses. At ease and back into the cynics.

However, while you keep your shield in place: Avoid using it as a crutch! Your goal: Make empty noise without filling pages 144 and 145. Stay off topic. Think about what attraks you to what appetizer. The old adage about avoiding politics and religions leads only to doctors and lawyers, so avoid all at all costs. And above all, avoid sisters.

I myself speak of her no more. I say things that I don't mean to remain dishonest at my worst. 'Transition maintenance,' as they call it in the self-help kingdom of Denmark. I sit close to nerds, pampering them with astronaut constellations like, 'What were you like in college?' Followed by a star spray of 'I don't believe yuse.' Thinks develop much further beyond the superstellar superficial. Further the interaction without founding new planets.

Yours remains my universe, and memorably spare. Slow in dragging the mutual choice of mangled fate. The second or third month that passes, I reacquaint myself with the ashes of your previous letters (burned and bottled for safety, you understand). Studying and reviewing the increased surface area, I open and explore without the recap and review of a fresh letter, which I burn now and add to the cycle I trust your next skillfull thrust will stoke into a further flurry of furious grey. The most precious element in common with the sky above.

H.